Become an Albany County Public Library Foundation “Page Turner” as a monthly donor.
The monthly donation program offers a convenient and affordable way to substantially support the ACPL Foundation over the course of a year. Monthly donations of any size provide a consistent and reliable stream of funding that is essential to the success of the library.
How It Works:
As a Page Turner, you can start, change, or cancel your gift at anytime. Your contribution is deducted directly from your credit or debit card.
- You can contribute an amount that works best for your budget.
- The ACPL Foundation will charge your pledged amount to your credit or debit card each month. You can choose to make a secure donation online through PayPal or call ACPLF to discuss other monthly giving options.
- Don’t want to donate through PayPal? The ACPL Foundation can accept monthly donations through direct deposit. Contact us for more information.
- You’ll receive a convenient annual giving receipt for tax deduction purposes.
Your monthly gift can still be designated to a specific purpose, such as one of the ACPL Foundation restricted funds. Or you can use your monthly gifts as a tribute in honor or in memory of someone special to you.
Benefits of the Page Turner Giving Program:
- Monthly gifts are convenient for you as a donor, while making a significant impact on the public library. This is the number one way to ensure that the ACPL Foundation can provide consistent funding.
- Monthly gifts help the ACPL Foundation acquire more grant funding.
- A personalized thank you note from an ACPL Foundation board member.
- A convenient annual giving receipt for tax deduction purposes.
- Name recognition on our Page Turner webpage and in an ACPL Foundation annual report.
Are you interested in becoming a Page Turner? Contact Executive Director, Caitlin White, at 307-460-2481 or email@example.com. You can also click on the donate button above and get started immediately.
Robert & Charlene Kansky
Robert & Alison Corcoran