The Albany County Public Library Foundation appreciates the corporations, local businesses, civic organizations, and individuals that sponsor our annual fundraising and community outreach events.
Sponsorship levels and sponsor benefits vary based on the event. Sponsor benefits can include: naming rights; complimentary tickets and preferred seating; logo placement on promotional materials; sponsor level recognition; and recognition in advertising efforts, ACPL Foundation publications, and electronic media.
Upcoming Sponsorship Opportunities
- Book Talk & Signing with Local Authors Tasha Alexander & Andrew Grant, February 2019
- Attend the event as a sponsor or donate the cost of books for the event.
- A Novel Night 2019: Join us for the classic murder mystery, Clue in fall 2019.
- Sponsorship opportunities will be available in summer 2019.
To learn more about how your business can sponsor an event, please contact Executive Director Caitlin White at 307-721-2580 x5456 or email@example.com.
Gifts in Kind
The Albany County Public Library Foundation accepts donations of goods and services from businesses and individuals. In-kind donations serve an important purpose for the ACPL Foundation, allowing the organization to lower expenses and give more to the library. To learn more, visit our Gifts In-Kind page.
The Albany County Public Library Foundation actively seeks grants to support the public library. Thank you to our FY19 grant supporters!
- Guthrie Family Foundation – $20,000
- Union Pacific Foundation – $5,000
- Wyoming Community Foundation – $5,000