The Albany County Public Library Foundation appreciates the corporations, local businesses, civic organizations, and individuals that sponsor our annual fundraising and community outreach events.
Sponsorship levels and sponsor benefits vary based on the event. Sponsor benefits can include: naming rights; complimentary tickets and preferred seating; logo placement on promotional materials; sponsor level recognition; and recognition in advertising efforts, ACPL Foundation publications, and electronic media.
Upcoming Sponsorship Opportunities
- The 2020 A Novel Night murder mystery fundraiser is quickly approaching! Happily Never After, a fairy tale-themed murder mystery is scheduled for Saturday, Sept. 26, 2020. Sponsorships are available.
To learn more about how your business can sponsor an event, please contact Executive Director Caitlin White at 307-460-2481 or email@example.com.
2019 A Novel Night Clue Murder Mystery Sponsors
Cluedo! $1,200 Sponsors
- Corthell & King, P.C.
- First American Title
- First Interstate Bank
- The Mortgage Source
- The Pedal House
- Quality Inn & Suites/Gateway Fuels & Liquors
- Toyota of Laramie
Accusation $1,000 Sponsor
- Pole Mountain Pharmacy
Case File Sponsors
- Ameriprise Financial
- Brown Star Services
- Carson Shoop – One West Real Estate
- Laramie GM Auto Center
- Laramie Plains Civic Center
- Hammontree Real Estate – Walt Hammontree
- Premier Bone & Joint Centers
- State Farm Insurance – Galand Thaxton
- Tiger Tree
- Aron & Hennig
- Groathouse Construction
- Hammontree Real Estate – Scott Crist
- Olson Excavating
- UniWyo Federal Credit Union
- Windy City Hardwood Flooring
Game Board Sponsors
- Edward Jones – Patrick Purcell
- First State Bank
- Laramie Plains Federal Credit Union
- Mountain West Farm Bureau
- Nicholas & Tangeman
- Patti L. MacMillan, Realtor
- Star Awards & Signs
- Summit View Dentistry
- Audrey Kleinsasser
- Andrew Bryson & Barbara Chatton
- Daryl & Teresa Jensen
- Dale & Roberta Eslinger
- Murray Schroeder
- Steve & Karen Williams
The Albany County Public Library Foundation loves to partner with restaurants and other local businesses to receive a donation of proceeds from food or drink, sales, or activities. Contact us if you would be willing to host our organization!
Gifts in Kind
The Albany County Public Library Foundation accepts donations of goods and services from businesses and individuals. In-kind donations serve an important purpose for the ACPL Foundation, allowing the organization to lower expenses and give more to the library. To learn more, visit our Gifts In-Kind page.
The Albany County Public Library Foundation actively seeks grants to support the public library. Thank you to our FY20 grant supporters!
- Guthrie Family Foundation – $20,000
- Wyoming Community Foundation – $10,000
- Rocky Mountain Power Foundation – $3,500
- Wells Fargo Foundation – $3,000
- First Interstate Bank Foundation – $1,000