First Interstate Bank
Pole Mountain Pharmacy
Premier Bone & Joint
Quality Inn & Suites
Scott Crist with Hammontree Real Estate
Become a sponsor and help the ACPL Foundation provide more than $100,000 to your public library for programs, materials, special projects, and more! Sponsorship packages are included below.
- Personal thank you from Board of Directors
- Website, social media, newsletter, and annual report recognition
- All $250 sponsor level items
- Recognition in an ACPL blog post, at an ACPL program, and during Appreciation Night
- All $250/$500 sponsor level items
- Weekly Storywalk sponsor recognition
- Annual recognition in ACPL meeting room
$1,500 First Edition Sponsor
- All $250-$1,000 sponsor level items
- Recognition as Sponsor of the Month on: shelving, book return, and family scavenger hunt
- Monthly sponsorship promotion on Storywalk
$2,500 Library Hero Sponsor
- All $250-$1,500 sponsor level items
- Sponsor of the Month recognition on ACPL bookmobile
- Treats delivered to your team during your sponsor month
Become a Sponsor:
Sing up as a sponsor online using the button above or let us know if your business would like an invoice.
Questions? Contact Caitlin White at email@example.com.
The Albany County Public Library Foundation actively seeks grants to support the public library. Thank you to our FY24 grant supporters!
The Albany County Public Library Foundation loves to partner with restaurants and other local businesses to receive a donation of proceeds from food or drink, sales, or activities. Contact us if you would be willing to host our organization!
Gifts in Kind
The Albany County Public Library Foundation accepts in-kind donations from businesses and individuals. In-kind donations serve an important purpose for the ACPL Foundation, allowing the organization to lower expenses and give more to the library. To learn more, visit our Gifts In-Kind page.